Monday, May 19, 2008

Sleeping in...

After three days of being away till after 1 a.m. every night and running around like a crazy man, my wife let me sleep in today. Ah, it was wonderful! I had forgotten what it felt like to feel rested.

Last Friday's meeting still lingers in me...remembering the vision of the group and the vision displayed. There was so much vision displayed and actions committed to that I almost got a little fearful. That's not something I usually feel. I think it's good, though, because I'm pretty sure the fear is because I'm not sure that we can really pull off all that we're proposing to do without a lot of divine intervention. Our little church of 60+ is going to be making major contributions to the kingdom in days ahead, and we desperately need God to give us the strength and resources to do it.

Sam and I were looking at houses for the Cottrills tonight. Their "Swiss Chalet" option is intriguing. The owners of the 4-bedroom their considering did not send me a contract via email this evening, so not sure what's up with that, except for the fact that they have been extremely inflexible in their contract negotiations. Why is house-hunting always so complicated???

No comments: