Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Donate towards a project, get a t-shirt, support the ministry here

Hi all. I've copied an email I just sent out to many of you here.

I've attached two pictures of some world famous models, Sam and me, showing off our newest Sendero t-shirt. On the back it has the church logo and our motto...Making Space to Make Disciples. On the front, a graphic with some of our faces (courtesy of Sam) with the tagline...Always Room for One More.

The suggested donation is $10 for each t-shirt, plus postage ($5) in order to send it to you. If you want one, send your donation made out to CAM International, mentioning the following on the memo line or in another note:

#063604 Ixtapaluca Property Account, Rod and Mayra Fry

Once again, make the check out to CAM Int'l, and send it to:
CAM Int´l
8625 La Prada Dr.
Dallas, TX 75228

To give online, go to https://secure.caminternational.org/give/index.cfm?go=donate_online
Type 063604 in the Specific Project box.

At this point we have a very limited number of shirts...about 40. I will be able to take some up to Dallas this coming Sunday and send them from there. The rest I will take up to PA August 10. It is important that you let me know ASAP so we can get your shirt to you as soon as possible.

So...let me know if you want one, WHAT SIZE YOU NEED, and how many. Also YOUR address so we can get it to you.

The purpose of the sale of these shirts is to raise funds for the church property of the second church, Sendero de Vida, Jesús María.

Thanks!

Rod


No comments: