Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back in Ixtapaluca

Well, we're back in Ixtapaluca, we arrived yesterday at around 2 p.m. Due to the last-minute tickets I purchased, we did an over-nighter in Charlotte. I just cant DO THAT anymore! Daniel slept less than I did, and he was a lot more awake when we finally landed in Mexico City.

Our time in PA was awesome. The funeral celebration, while somber, was really a personal encouragement to me...to remember for that which I should live. It was great seeing my new niece Cecilia, now 6 months old. Daniel was able to go to a Hershey Bears hockey game (thanks Dwight), sleep overnight with Bobby, and eat at Taco Bell (he loves tacos at Taco Bell, in spite of being able to eat delicious, authentic Mexican tacos here). He also spent half a day with his grandpa John at Messiah Village. The pics are some shots of us in front of the old Fry farm barn, in the process of being torn down, to be restored at another location.

Today...well, catch-up time. SO much to do. Need to get back to it.

No comments: