Monday, May 26, 2008

Banner for the Church

This is a very small picture of a 18 ft. by 4.5 ft. banner that we're going to put in front of our church building.









A couple of comments.

1. Jesus is off the picture to the right. I'm trying to follow Him.

2. The picture was taken in Malaga, Spain. The backdrop is the Mediterranean Sea.

3. This is one of the few times in the last couple of months (years?) that I've had a suit on.

4. This was Samuel's idea...and I'm fine with it because you can't see my face and because I don't look so fat from a distance.

5. I thought we were going to include the words "Una fe que sirve..." that means, "A Faith that Serves/works (kinda of a double meaning in Spanish). The banner does include our theme as a church, which is "Following in the Steps of Christ."

1 comment:

vina said...

i likey the banner - very serene and calm. love the pic too....you seem so tiny. hehehe and a SUIT? whaaa?!?!? puh-lease stop fronting. hahehehe...how's ixta?