Thursday, May 21, 2009

Logos and Caricatures

After a morning Bible study on the subject of believer baptism, Samuel and I cruised downtown, to a shirt place, to buy collared polo shirts and get their logo embroidered on the shirts. We're buying 30 in all for an upcoming missions conference/Puebla Bible Seminary 50th anniversary celebration.

I also need to get some FAMEX shirts made for the conference. FAMEX is the Mexican missions agency that I'm involved with, and we're excited about promoting missions in Mexico at the upcoming conference, June 4-6.

This afternoon, after a downpour, one of the first for this spring, Laura Guaza taught the praise group a new song.

The following illustration...Sam's latest. I'm in danger of usurping Brigam as the church's new mascot, I'm afraid.



No comments: