Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's Going on...

Check out what's going on in my home town, Elizabethtown, PA, today, more specifically at the High School. Click HERE.

For a downright scary article on Mexico, click HERE.

For any clarification on my theological bent or my preference in music, please email me HERE!

Once again I would encourage you to check out our property project by clicking Ixtapaluca Property Project.

Pray for the Prussias as they raise the last 20% or so of their support, then MEXICO! You can check them out at thier Prussias in Mexico website. Or you can check them out at FB, Darrol and Kim Prussia. They will be using all sorts of methods, including martial arts, to plant churches in central Mexico. Not sure exactly where yet. Darrol, do you know where yet? Photo at the end of this post.

The books I'm reading lately have been an inspiration. Good stuff!

My parents sent down Fireproof, the movie, and we anticipate showing it soon here at the church (in Spanish of course). A big hurray for my parents, who are incredibly supportive in any way you can think of.

Great to be home!


1 comment:

The Prusia's said...

Hey Rod - thanks for mentioning us in your post.