Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hunting Season (in PA)

Yesterday my dad called from our family cabin. I had no idea why my dad would call in the morning...he had to tell me. It's hunting season. The fact that he would call me meant someone probably got a buck. And everybody knows who that someone most likely is...my cousin Chris. I told my dad that Chris should probably play the lottery, and give 10% to missions. He is SO lucky! He's also a good hunter, but here were several good hunters hunting, and nobody else even saw a deer, let alone a buck.

These pictures are around the cabin. The creek has been some of a project of our of late. Mayra cristened the bridge "El Puente."

Congrats Chris!



1 comment:

Luis Penieres said...

que manchados todavia que matan al venado lo exhiben ahi y lo paran de los cuernitos....chale