Friday, October 31, 2008

Wrapping up our time in Big Sandy

I woke up today thinking about two things.

1. I'm going to have to re-enter Mexico as a tourist. Problem is the van is under a now-expired FM3. Not sure if I can drive the van with this discrepancy. I don't look forward to potentially several weeks without a vehicle.

2. It appears as though we might be able to begin a process through which Mayra's mother and sister could gain residency and eventually citizenship. But that requires significant, extended time in the U.S. So...not sure if that's really even an option at this point.

Jim Cottrill wrote yesterday...hi Jim! I would respond to him, but I totally forget his question, but do remember that he took charge of the prayer meeting this past Tuesday. That's cool. I'd also refer Jim to point 1 of this blog (ah....).

I will be staying with Dan and Sue Wicher tonight, and hopefully spending some time with their son Peter today and tomorrow. Peter is a great guy...now all of 25. I'm all of...well, a bit older than that.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Well, check your email... because I forget what I asked too. :)

Yes, I note #1 - and guess what? Our van is all tuned up and ready to go. No air conditioning still, but who needs it? Maybe you could help me with that windshield, though...